Meet & Greets
Anyone can get up close and personal with a celebrity by purchasing an autograph or photo with the star.
Available for purchase at the celebrity’s booth with “cash only”. 8x10s are available to sign or you can bring your own item. Sometimes, it costs extra to sign something you’ve brought from home.
"Selfies" Tableside Photos
Available for purchase at the celebrity’s booth with “cash only”. Photo taken with your camera. Sometimes, there is a COMBO discount for selfies and autographs purchased together.
Professional photos taken by a photographer. These photos are printed immediately as 8x10s and you may download a digital version for no extra charge. Up to 4 people per photo op.
Photo Op FAQs
More info about Photo Ops
Celebrity Professional Photo Ops are taken by Celeb Photo Ops. You can learn more about them at www.celebphotoops.com
Celebrity photo ops are available for purchase online with a credit card and also at the show in the photo op area for “cash only”.
You need an admission ticket and a photo op ticket to get a photo op with the celebrity you want to meet. Be prepared to be present when the celebrity’s photo op is scheduled in the Photo Op area.
Photo ops come with an 8″x10″ glossy print available immediately after the photo is taken. A digital download is also available at no extra charge from Celeb Photo Ops. We also post the photo ops to our Facebook and Flickr pages for free download after the event. Extra prints are available for $10.
(1) You must bring your ticket / receipt to the photo op area to redeem it prior to getting in line for your photo op.
(2) Tickets are good for any photo op session that the celebrity is scheduled to take part in.
(3) Photo op tickets are non-refundable, unless a celebrity cancels, or there is a schedule change.
(4) Photo ops are available for “cash only” at the event in the photo op area, but they can be purchased online with a credit card before the event.
(5) Guests that are not scheduled for professional photo ops will usually take photos at their tables in the celebrity area.
(6) Photo op tickets do not include admission to the show. Admission to the show must be purchased separately.
7) Up to 4 fans are allowed per photo op purchase. Any more fans than 4 must purchase another photo op. No limit to number of kids under 3.
(8) Additional prints of the same photo are available for $10 each
* Please be courteous to the celebrity guests. Any inappropriate behavior will result in your immediate removal from the photo op room without refund, and possibly the show itself.
* Do not assume you may hug or kiss the celebrity guests.
* Do not hand babies or small children to the celebrity guests.
* There are absolutely NO AUTOGRAPHS in the photo op room.
* If you would like to give gifts to the celebrity guest, we ask that you do so at their autograph table, not in the photo op room (there is no where for the guest to place these gifts)
Photo Ops are your chance to get a photo of you and your favorite celebrities. These photos are taken by a professional photographer under ideal lighting conditions, using professional camera equipment. You will receive an 8×10 print of your photo printed on professional dye-sublimation photo printers. Photos will be ready shortly after your photo is taken. Digital copies of your photo are made available to you at no extra charge so you can share to social media!
Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your photo op. Be sure to check the photo op schedule for last minute changes upon arrival at the show. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the photo op schedule may change. It rarely happens, but it is possible. Do not be late. The photo op lines move very fast once the op starts and we cannot bring a celebrity guest back to take a missed photo. VIP FAST PASS lanes will get first access, so be sure to get in the correct line.
If you paid online, you will need to have your confirmation ticket with QR code for your photo op either printed out or readily available on your smart phone. Redeem this ticket in the Photo Op Area before getting in line. Do not lose your redemption ticket after you redeem your online purchase. It will be scanned as you enter the booth. People who purchase at the event will also be given a redemption ticket.
Immediately as you exit the photo booth.
Up to 4 Fans over the age of 3 can be in one photo op. If your group is larger, the additional 4 fans must purchase another photo op. There is no limit to the number of kids under 3 which are allowed in the photo op.
The Photo Op Area will be labeled in the program guide and marked overhead by a sign in the Exhibition Hall.
NO. There are no cameras or video recording devices allowed in the photo op room, other than our photographers.
Celeb Photo Ops provides a code on your print that you can use to access your photo on their website. We will also post the Photo Ops to Facebook and Flickr after the event.
If you would like a photo removed from our accounts, please email that request with a link to the photo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let our photo op line staff know if you or someone in your care has special needs and we will be sure to help you out.
Yes, you can purchase photo ops at the show. These are available for “cash only”. We have ATMs available at the event for your convenience, but it’s always best to come prepared. Some photo ops are sold on a limited number basis, so please be sure you purchase your photo op upon arrival or prior to the show.
The photo ops move at a very rapid pace, so if you have an idea please be ready when it is your turn and please do not try to be too elaborate. We do not guarantee the celebrity guests will be able to fulfill your request or that there will be time for special requests.