A limited amount of Fan Group Tables are available for approved fan groups and clubs to showcase themselves.
These tables are free, but they are limited in number and must be reserved in advance.
Please see below for the rules regarding tables and staffing.
If you want a fan table, let us know asap… as these will run out quickly.
Submission Deadline for Fan tables is April 1st, 2019.
You can apply here.
To reserve a fan table, email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the name of your organization, contact information, a rough idea of what you plan to be promoting (if it isn’t obvious), and any other needs/requests. Please let us know if you have a large banner or other display; we’ll try to accommodate you within the limits of our available space.
Rules and Guidelines For Tables:
1. Fan tables are FREE, however you must have a weekend registration pass in order to reserve a fan table.
2. Fan-tables must be continuously staffed during regular convention hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during exhibition hours
Exhibition Room Hours:
Thursday: 12:00PM – 8:00PM
Friday : 10:00PM – 8:00PM
Saturday : 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Sunday : 10:00AM – 6:30PM
If your table is unmanned for any portion of those 4 days, you will lose it.
3. In deference to our dealers and exhibitors, who pay for the privilege, no general merchandise sales are permitted at fan tables. You can sell logo merchandise from your organization and other items made exclusively for and by your club or organization. If we find that you are selling anything other than club merchandise, you will lose your table.
4. Internet will be available for a fee. You can get wireless internet at the show online from the convention center.
5. Table placement will be at the sole discretion of the convention. The best advice: try to arrive early! Tables are generally given out on a first come, first served basis.
Any questions, feel free to ask by emailing email@example.com