Raleigh Supercon is being held August 17-19, 2018 at the Raleigh Convention Center, and the following describes accessibility for the facility.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was enacted to ensure that persons with disabilities are afforded the same opportunities to participate in American society as all persons. The Raleigh Convention Center is an ADA-compliant facility. We have strived to make the Center highly accessible according to the spirit and intent of ADA. Accommodations for persons with disabilities include Braille signage, restrooms and designated parking.
Accessible Parking: first level of each parking deck and near elevators on upper levels (varies by deck). Visit this Interactive Downtown Parking Map at GoDowntownRaleigh.com
Passenger drop-off and loading zone location on South Salisbury Street in the front of the Center.
- Front facility doors off South Salisbury Street (accessible daily)
- Corner, Salisbury/Lenoir Street entrance (access based on event)
- Corner, Cabarrus/McDowell Street entrance (access based on event)
- The Raleigh Convention Center welcomes guests with disabilities and their assistive animals.
While it is not necessary, we encourage guests with assistive animals to contact facility management (919) 995-8500 in advance of the event in order to most appropriately accommodate the needs of the guest and their animal.
- Restrooms are available in main lobby, ballroom lobby, south lobby, and mezzanine
- Family and gender neutral restrooms are also available in the main lobby, ballroom lobby, and mezzanine
- Faucet controls automatically start through sensors
Please click here to view placement of facility restrooms and elevators per facility level.
You may reserve and rent wheelchairs or scooters through a service provided by Scootaround. CLICK HERE to reserve and rent a mobility device today.
Fire alarms – emergency warning systems are equipped with both audible and visual strobe alarms.
Please contact the Raleigh Convention Center with questions, or for more explicit information about the Center’s layout and structure.